OT’s have a broad range of skills and areas we can assist with. Below are a few areas we commonly help with, however if your concern isn’t listed below don’t despair contact us and see if we can help.
Does your child have difficulty with:
- School work, drawing shapes, copying from the
- Eating or using cutlery?
- Getting dressed, using zippers, buttons?
- Handwriting (slow, messy, illegible)?
- Keeping up at school?
- Sitting still, or concentrating at school?
- Falling asleep or staying asleep?
- Sitting upright all day at school
- Making and sustaining friendships
- Planning and performing gross motor movements?
If you can answer yes to any of the above questions contact us to see how we can help.